Making contact

Player discussions

Moderator: Tregonsee

Making contact

Postby Knights Of Rancor » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:59 am

I have received several personal messages in the forums but I can't answer back for some reason. My suggestion is if you send someone a message, add an address they can reach you with, Email, face book, twitter, or what ever. If this is happening to me I would think it is happening to others, I'm not ignoring you I just can't answer.

The Knights Of Rancor have been reactivated and on the move and the constant broadcast on all known com channels fills the vast darkness of space of the Estra Galaxy once again ........

"Who cares if the Bios' hate they are all to be exterminated. The Galaxy must be cleansed!"

From the C.C.C. (Collective's Central Core) of the KNIGHTS OF RANCOR (KOR)

KnightsOfRancor@aol.com
Knights Of Rancor

Re: Making contact

Postby Knights Of Rancor » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:32 am

BEGIN TRANSMISSION:

To any CYBER in the Estra Galaxy

Welcome CYBER's of Estra to the safety of 'THE ALLIANCE' (we are Cybers there is no need for a fancy name we are 'THE ALLIANCE' of the only true life forms)

KoR does not attack alliance members. To make sure attacks never happen between us you must declare alliance with the Knights of Rancor so the CCC can register your transponder response as friendly and shut down our 100% aggression response activators, by declaring an alliance with you, other wise you WILL die when our fleets meet.

If there is anything you may need the KoR will try to help you get it.

To become a member of "THE ALLIANCE" contact Charon Empire (Charon the Destroyer) at charon22@hughes.net or contact Knights Of Rancor (KoR) at KnightsOfRancor@aol.com or Gorkhan VII. There are more but these 3 units are listed for a start.

END TRANSMISSION:

The Knights Of Rancor have been reactivated and on the move and the constant broadcast on all known com channels fills the vast darkness of space of the Estra Galaxy once again ........

"Who cares if the Bios' hate they are all to be exterminated. The Galaxy must be cleansed!" (ALLIES ARE THE ONLY EXCEPTIONS)

From the C.C.C. (Collective's Central Core) of the KNIGHTS OF RANCOR (KoR)
Knights Of Rancor

Postby Tregonsee » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:49 pm

What is contact info for Gorkhan VII?
Tregonsee

Postby CHARON EMPIRE » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:36 pm

dasnodgrass54@aol.com

If that fails, I'll forward a message, my contact here works fine or charon22@hughes.net
CHARON EMPIRE

Return to Takamo Player Discussion Forums