The High Harvest Church

Player discussions

Moderator: Tregonsee

The High Harvest Church

Postby Blackwill » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:07 am

The Prime teaches us that the arrival of the Mechanical Menace is a predicate to a greater age of Unity amongst his children. The Glitch's wanton and near-maniacal attacks on biological life forms is a call-to-arms for the living races to band together as one, and send the metal Devils back through the void from which they erupted.

In the ancient texts, there is a passage which directly relates to this:

"There shall come to pass a disruption in the very firmament, and through the rift shall pour creatures of one mind, one intention: murderous persecution of The Prime's children. There will be those who embrace and comfort the metal Devils for their own selfish preservation, and they, too, shall be counted amongst the enemies of The Prime."

The texts are quite clear in this regard, and The High Harvest Church cannot abide such treachery to our fellow life forms. Those who aid and abed the enemy are, likewise, enemies of the Church, and shall be cast out.

Cardinal Blackwill
Pontiff-Elect, The High Harvest Church
Blackwill

Re: The High Harvest Church

Postby CHARON EMPIRE » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:56 pm

BLACKWILL is that your character name?
Last edited by CHARON EMPIRE on Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CHARON EMPIRE

Postby Blackwill » Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:39 am

For purposes of War Declarations?? Sure...use that one ;)
Blackwill

Postby CHARON EMPIRE » Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:22 pm

I don't need to declare WAR, by default I'm already at war with you and my ships will fire on any vessel the Low Harvest church can manage to get off the surface of our planet. The only way to avoid this is by mutual treaty declarations of peace.

Why not shorten the process, just tell me where you are! You will notice I have signed this message with my TRUE name, I am not afraid to fly our colors!

CHARON EMPIRE
CHARON EMPIRE

Postby Blackwill » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:31 am

Such vitriol and bellicosity!! I thought you cog-bottoms were supposed to be devoid of human emotions!?

The ancient texts strictly forbid us from any form of cooperation with The Glitch, so we cannot reveal the locations of our Cathedral Worlds.

What we can tell you is that it is a dog-eat-dog world, and you're wearing MilkBone underwear....

Cardinal Blackwill
Pontiff-Elect
HIGH HARVEST CHURCH
Blackwill

Postby CHARON EMPIRE » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:49 pm

LOW FAMIN CHURCH

Just by communicating with the CHARON EMPIRE you are in direct violation of your own edict. You should elect a new priest.

"There shall come to pass a disruption in the very firmament, and through the rift shall pour creatures of one mind, one intention: murderous persecution of The Prime's children. There will be those who embrace and comfort the metal Devils for their own selfish preservation, and they, too, shall be counted amongst the enemies of The Prime."

What you failed to mention is the next passage "The menace, ruled by one shall rule the galaxy, none will stand and survive in it's path. All of the children of the Prime should flee"

How about lets test the mettle of your subjects, my children shall lay down their sparks for me without hesitation. A good ole round of GLADIATOR GAMES, I will construct 3 of my finest warships and the crews of these vessels shall be the best in the Empire. You do the same, and we shall meet on the field of combat! 3 ships on 3, no more, no less!

CHARON EMPIRE
CHARON EMPIRE

Postby Blackwill » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:19 pm

You must be reading from the Cliff's Notes version of the Ancient Texts, bucket-head...those things are edited by Smugglers, you know? Can't be trusted.

As for your challenge, we would accept, but we've got a thing coming up, and can't miss it. You know how that goes....busy, busy, busy. These worlds don't raid themselves, after all.

If you want to drop by for coffee, though (or, some 30-weight oil), we are still operating in our old stomping grounds in CCT. Mind the gutter, though....there's a bit of a hazard there.

Blackwill
Blackwill

Postby Blackwill » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:08 pm

A brief quote from the Ancient Texts, which is most aptly applied here:

"The CHURCH, much in need of dinero
Tried to rip-off the Cyber's best heroes.
They bashed in their heads,
Took their wallets, and said
'There's nothing but 1's and some 0's"

Blackwill
Blackwill

Postby Blackwill » Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:22 pm

See what I did there,with the whole ones and zeroes thing???

Bwahahahaha!

I slay me!

(It's good to be back)

The Dread Pirate Blackwill
Blackwill

Postby Blackwill » Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:29 pm

https://youtu.be/B3DyxaCYlfg

Here you go, rust-knuckles...Merry Holidays

The Dread Pirate Blackwill
Blackwill

Next