Public Notice

Player discussions

Moderator: Tregonsee

Public Notice

Postby REPTIMALIEN » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:42 pm

Hello Fellow Estran's,
We are Merchetti Merchants This has been a Busy week for so we are submitting this instead of a list of orders.

We Ikcor Merchetti would like to thank those who have been part of our Advancement in the the Galaxy.

We also shake a finger at those who wish the Merchetti harm. May the Galaxians forgive you your trespasses.

"Life must go on" in and out of the game
Ickor Merchetti C.F.O.
Merchetti Merchants
williamgolsonjr@att.net
REPTIMALIEN

Re: Public Notice

Postby Blackwill » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:30 pm

Does this mean you are dropping out?
Blackwill

Postby REPTIMALIEN » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:56 pm

I would not guit a game I love so much. I heard there were empire's threatening to attack me. Because an ally of mine was attacking their allies.
My work has been taking to much of my time. I find myself suffering from lack of sleep. I feel I should make better use of my time while I am working so much.
Thank You for asking.
REPTIMALIEN

Postby Blackwill » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:17 am

I think we are all marked for extermination by someone, somewhere. I've only been back in the game for 8 turns, and I've already received death threats :-) I just chalk it up to creaky cogs and a lack of oil on their part, and go about my business. The High Harvest Church doesn't run masked, so if they find me, good on them.

At any rate, I hope the real world gives you a break soon. We need all the juicy worlds we can get our grubby Pirate hands on :-)
Blackwill

Return to Takamo Player Discussion Forums