Someone is in trouble!!

Player discussions

Moderator: Tregonsee

Someone is in trouble!!

Postby Blackwill » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:43 pm

The High Harvest Church does not take kindly to uninvited Fighter Recon missions around our Cathedral Worlds. We hope you can jump quite a distance, whoever you are, because our Confessor fleets are up, and knocking on every door within a 6 sector radius. Unless we get a confession before the turn run, pennance and pleas will be ignored.
Blackwill

Re: Someone is in trouble!!

Postby Knights Of Rancor » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:49 am

BEGIN TRANSMISSION:

To the Blackwill

Where did this take place, give us cords. So the CCC can dispatch aid.

Expect 100% aggression response. From the CCC. All who meet the Knights of Rancor meet the bringer of their salvation and the guide to their Maker.

If Charon the Destroyer misses you we won’t. Now that you have our attention.

END TRANSMISSION:

The Knights Of Rancor have been reactivated and on the move and the constant broadcast on all known com channels fills the vast darkness of space of the Estra Galaxy once again ........

"Who cares if the Bios' hate they are all to be exterminated. The Galaxy must be cleansed!"

From the C.C.C. (Collective's Central Core) of the KNIGHTS OF RANCOR (KoR)
Knights Of Rancor

Postby Blackwill » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:53 am

Yes! Finally, an offer of help!

We would appreciate any assistance you can provide. Our world at AXE was the victim of a recon fighter scan this turn, and we fear that it is a precursor to a large scale invasion. Please send as many battle fleets as you can spare to AXE22473. Turn right at the Neutron Star, and follow the hyperspace rift around back. We are working in the tool shed this weekend, but we have lemonade.
Blackwill

Postby CHARON EMPIRE » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:13 am

Blackwill

If your navigators were any good they would know a subsector can only go to 223 nor can you have 7 systems, the max is 5, AXE 224 7 3.

And they call us bucket head!

CHARON EMPIRE
CHARON EMPIRE

Postby Blackwill » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:10 pm

Charon

If YOUR navigators were any good, they would be able to go where no man has gone before, like we have. Trust me, the coordinates are valid. You just need to enter them twice for each fleet in order to break through. If that doesn't work, try it again the following turn. It takes practice to be as good as we are. But, we have faith in you! YOU CAN DO IT!!

The High Harvest Church
(Specializing in Unexpected Workforce Relocation)
Blackwill

Postby Blackwill » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:16 pm

By the way...if your girlfriends in the Merchetti Merchants want all of that POP back, they will have to ask nicely, and promise to be good from now on. No more co-habitating with cybers, or leaving the systems they currently occupy. Them's the rules. Even one Merchetti fleet seen cruising around where it doesn't belong, and WHAM-O!! The Pirates will descend like flies on every planet they have.

That goes for ANY empire currently (or considering) cooperating with cybers.

This is the end.

Embrace it.
Blackwill

Postby Blackwill » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:00 pm

Tsk, tsk, tsk.... Merchetti didn't follow the rules. They are called "rules" for a reason, you know!? Oh, well....I guess it's time for a spanking. Now, where did we put the keys to our Volsairs, again? Ah...here they are. Vroom, Vroom!
Blackwill

Postby REPTIMALIEN » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:04 am

MAYBE THIS WAY YOU WILL ANSWER, JIMMY.

i TELL YOU WHAT i WILL DROP A TC ON EACH OF YOUR PLANETS YOU POLITELY RETURN THAT POP,
THIS IS MY CONDITION NO MORE SHENANIGANS, AND JUST MAYBE I WILL STOP YOUR WORLDS FROM BEING TURNED INTO SCRAP.

WAIT THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT ISN'T IT. SAVES YOU THE TROUBLE OF LOOTING.

MAYBE YOU ARE ON TO SOMETHING J.P. A NEW EMPIRE TYPE SPECTER. YOU HAUNT OTHERS TILL THEY COME AT YOU THEN YOU SHUT DOWN SHOP AND SKIP ACROSS THE GALAXY TO DO IT AGAIN.

THAT IS KINDA LIKE A NOMAD JUST A LOT MORE BADONKADONK.
REPTIMALIEN

Postby Blackwill » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:27 am

Yeah...see....here's the thing about that POP...they've been liberated and sold to a Grand Alliance member for re-conditioning. They fetched top dollar, if it's any consolation, and are now free of the oppressive boot of the cyber (or cyber-adjacent in this case). Last I heard, they were enjoying "freedom" on some back-water world. The Church was going to show them the joys of mining Cavorite on one of our Paradise Colonies, but, then, you know, money.

Anyway, if you still want to drop those TCs down on our Cathedral Worlds, we don't have a problem with it. Our Exchequer says it's really fun to nationalize foreign installations, so we look forward to the opportunity. Sounds like a great way to spend a weekend.

P.S. Don't send any more fleets into our sector, and we won't strip your worlds of everything (and everyone) not glued to the ground. Sound good? We aren't the only Pirates in this area of the galaxy, and it would be a darned shame if we had to team up on you to keep you on the defensive.
Blackwill

Postby Blackwill » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:54 pm

Okay....maybe I was a bit too hasty when I said you were "in trouble". Now, however, I mean it.
You've been a naughty boy, Merchetti! Inviting all of your girlfriends into my house without permission was not cool. They have peed in the pool, torn the drapes off the windows, and are now dancing naked up and down the sector, like frat boys.

You know this aggression cannot stand, right?

I have petitioned the Grand Alliance for help in clearing out KRI, and, in about 15 turns, when I hear back from them, you guys are going to be SO SORRY!!
Blackwill

Next

Return to Takamo Player Discussion Forums