It's Not Worth It....

Player discussions

Moderator: Tregonsee

It's Not Worth It....

Postby Blackwill » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:50 pm

Being a Cyber-pet, that is....

This turn, I took out 4 Platforms belonging to Bio's who are known to be working with the Cyber alliance. That's 4 Platforms vaporized, with every living soul, and every piece of equipment on it. It cost me 1,000 Rus per Platform....and I have a lot of RUs left.

More will be coming soon. In fact, every Platform belonging to a biological cyber-sympathizer will be targeted, relentlessly, until it is destroyed.

Every HomeWorld, CityWorld, and Colony World will, likewise, be directly targeted by my Volsairs and Corsairs, until every Bio who thinks it's advantageous to work with cybers is reduced to ruin and regret.

Those who are currently un-aligned, let this be a foreshadowing of things to come should you decide to seek the aid of the Metal Menace, or provide succor and shelter to the same.

Bios currently working with the Glitch: Save yourselves. Deliver to the HIGH HARVEST CHURCH the locations of your Metal Overlords, and you will be spared. If you are determined to live under the boot of the cyber, then you will be crushed under it.
Blackwill

Re: It's Not Worth It....

Postby Blackwill » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:48 pm

If you are an independent empire, and wish to remain neutral in the war, I would ask that you contact me and make your presence known. I have no desire to hunt neutral empires (in fact, it cuts into my profits), but at this point I cannot guarantee your safety unless I know who you are.

If you insist on remaining silent, I have to assume, for reasons of security, that you are working with the cybers.

Let your voices be heard. Stand up against the oppression of the Metal Menace!
Blackwill

Postby Knights Of Rancor » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:01 pm

BEGIN TRANSMISSION:

High Harvest Church

YOUR LIES ARE CATCHING UP TO YOU HHC AND I AM NOW ACTIVELY SEARCHING FOR ONLY YOU!!!

THE ONLY PEOPLE I TALK TO OUTSIDE MY ALLIANCE ARE RIGHT HERE IN FORUMS FOR ALL TO SEE. I WANT YOUR LYING BIO HEAD ON A PLATTER. I AM CALLING FOR ACTIVE SEARCHES FOR ANY TERRITORY YOU OWN (HW, TW, CT, PT, CW,) OR FLEET LOCATIONS, FROM ANYONE IN THE ESTRA GALAXY. ANYTHING WITH YOUR NAME ON IT!!! AND I WANT TO MAKE IT DEAD!!!

WITH THE LIES YOU SPREAD ABOUT ME MAKES ME WONDER HOW MUCH OF YOUR BOASTING IS ALSO LIES!!! TAKE NOTE ESTRA HIGH HARVEST CHURCH HAS BECOME A LIABILITY IF YOU ARE CONNECTED WITH HIM...

END TRANSMISSION:

The Knights Of Rancor have been reactivated, motivated and on the hunt and the constant broadcast on all known com channels fills the vast darkness of space of the Estra Galaxy once again ........

"Who cares if the Bios' hate they are all to be exterminated. The Galaxy must be cleansed!" High Harvest Church you are on the top of our list!

From the C.C.C. (Collective's Central Core) of the KNIGHTS OF RANCOR (KoR)
Knights Of Rancor

Postby Blackwill » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:51 pm

Oh, you're talking about my little joke with Charon. Yeah, he asked me who ratted him out, and i said it was you. He knows it was just good natured ribbing.

Did I touch a raw diode, robot-man?

Anyway, there are a lot of my thingies floating around out here, so I'm sure you'll find one or two.

In the meantime, if you still think I am just "boasting" about punching holes in your Iron Curtain, and getting your alliance members to rat you out, just ask Gorkhan VII who paid him a visit this turn.

Should I do the same for one of YOUR worlds I have on my list? You know...just in case you need more proof that your ship is sinking?
Blackwill

Postby CHARON EMPIRE » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:03 am

Robot Man...that's funny
CHARON EMPIRE

Postby Blackwill » Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:40 am

Gotta keep things light and frivolous, Charon, or you copper-tops might blow a gasket :-)
Blackwill

Postby Knights Of Rancor » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:37 am

BEGIN TRANSMISSION:

Metal Menace? Don't you mean Galactic Liberators? We are here to Liberate the Galaxy from the Bio infestation. AND what is joke? That does not compute, you said or didn't say that about the KoR. You admit saying it, so you admit to lying. Free Booters (Pirates) are a Parasitic Bio infestation even other Bios hunt them.

END TRANSMISSION:

The Knights Of Rancor have been reactivated, motivated and on the hunt and the constant broadcast on all known com channels fills the vast darkness of space of the Estra Galaxy once again ........

"Who cares if the Bios' hate they are all to be exterminated. The Galaxy must be cleansed!" High Harvest Church you are still on the top of our list!

BEGIN TRANSMISSION:
Knights Of Rancor

Postby Blackwill » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:50 pm

Well, you're right about us being a parasitic infestation. No denying that. We feed off of others....and the feeding is delicious. Speaking of feeding, we have just been fed another coordinate for one of your worlds, Knights of Cranky. And, with the advent of Rift Corsairs and Volsairs, it is now well within reach.

We'll be stopping by within the next few turns to say hello, PIrate style. Too bad you don't have the tech to close up all of these wonderful rifts in the galactic fabric...it's like Swiss Cheese up in here. All of those little holes we can poke our tiny pirate heads through.....it's really a wonderful time to be alive.
Blackwill

Postby Blackwill » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:10 pm

Knights of Rancor,

The Church has spoken, and your planets have finally been scheduled for Harvest. Please shut down all Forts, and decommission any Marines, and Fleets you may have in orbit, to facilitate a peaceful, bloodless take-over. The Church would like to thank you for your efforts in the galaxy up to this point, but we can no longer justify allowing you to remain when your worlds could be better used as Paradise Colonies.

May The Prime speed you on your journey.

HIGH HARVEST CHURCH
Blackwill

Return to Takamo Player Discussion Forums