Rule Book

Player discussions

Moderator: Tregonsee

Rule Book

Postby CHARON EMPIRE » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:31 pm

Would it be possible to get an updated rule book that incorporates all of the changes that have been made? I know the code online is close but for nationalizing and shutting down only certain centers with a 1, 2 or 3 in the spec column isn't in the book as well as other changes, the build order etc.

I know someone started a draft copy awhile back and that one is posted, but it still is incomplete. The biggest frustration I'm seeing from new players is, THEY WANT AN UPDATED RULE BOOK!
CHARON EMPIRE

Re: Rule Book

Postby ImperiumLafayette » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:14 am

YES!! UPDATED RULE BOOK AND YOUR LITTLE DOG TOO!

What? Too much? :mrgreen:

Nothing is more frustrating then having to waste orders undoing and redoing stuff because it isn't in the rulebook. Not to mention the pain I bring to friend and allies with the words "HUH?".

A good rule is a written rule.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
ImperiumLafayette

Postby Knights Of Rancor » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:45 pm

BEGIN TRANSMISSION:

Yes a new Up Dated rule book would be nice. Frustrating when you have to dig through forums and old posts and YES OLD CYBERS get frustrated.

END TRANSMISSION:

The Knights Of Rancor have been reactivated and on the move and the constant broadcast on all known com channels fills the vast darkness of space of the Estra Galaxy once again ........

"Who cares if the Bios' hate they are all to be exterminated. The Galaxy must be cleansed!" (ALLIES ARE THE ONLY EXCEPTIONS)

From the C.C.C. (Collective's Central Core) of the KNIGHTS OF RANCOR (KoR)
Knights Of Rancor

Postby REPTIMALIEN » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:42 pm

That would be nice. Perhaps even a Tec level appendix.
REPTIMALIEN

Return to Takamo Player Discussion Forums