Forum Survey #2

Player discussions

Moderator: Tregonsee

Forum Survey #2

Postby R. Ritnour » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:37 pm

1. What five action codes are the most useful to you?

2. What five action codes are the least useful in your opinion?

3. What action codes would you like to have automated - in other words - what actions should continue to run each turn after you enter them and only stop when you cancel them?

4. what empire type (cyber/ICB/Smugler, etc.) works the best?

5. What Empire type doesn't work?
R. Ritnour

Re: Forum Survey #2

Postby REPTIMALIEN » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:30 am

1. VANGUARD(130), RECON(84), LAUNCH SECTOR PROBE(66), LAUMCH PLANETARY PROBE(65), INSTALL MILITARY BASE(127) I THINK ARE MY MOST USEFUL ACTIONS.

2. IT SHOULD BE WITHOUT SAYING DIPLOMATIC ACTIONS ARE DEAD(114)only use(129) is to beable to scan high agression ancient civs. please tell me why i need to generate a planet report. alliance and war status check(104) invade planet with alien marines(100).i also think fleet status(22) and ships status(23) aren't needed.

3.what would i like automated ? two questions does this free up action for other use next turn?(i.e. i build pop on a number of planets sya action 1 through 20. until i order them to stop. for the next 50 to 117 turns those actions will be reusable for other events. while the pop is building. or is this an automated turn filler? so in the previous example i would have to issue
stop orders to reclaim those actions.

4. without having played all the different types i dont fill qualified to respond.

5. same as 4.
REPTIMALIEN

Postby Knights Of Rancor » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:29 am

142 (like to see it a move and do), 141, 122, 99, 77, 59, sorry I had 6 could have put more LOL

22, 23 100, 104, 108, 116 sorry I had 6 here too

3. What action codes would you like to have automated - in other words - what actions should continue to run each turn after you enter them and only stop when you cancel them?

Taxation, (along with income) Trade routes (move, sell, buy ,also need bigger merchant ships and Planet killers) search and destroy, (NEED a search for SPY AC) Planetary Builds MC,PC, MU (or HMU) Pop, ABM, Torp, Retools. (planetary Tec Raises)

4. what empire type (cyber/ICB/Smuggler, etc.) works the best?

Cyber works best, but that's because I play a Cyber (Daa!)

5. What Empire type doesn't work?

no Idea about other races, in the past I played a miner. Everyone was so paranoid, being a miner then was probably the worst, but I don't think it is that way any more. I see a lot of the 3 Corps on worlds I take. I don't see Pirates that I know of, but probably not suppose to anyway. and smugglers are a pain so they must work. (I would like to see a second Race skill added to an empire after a set Tec level, players choice)
Knights Of Rancor

Postby Phantatwain » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:20 am

Not sure if we need the (116) empire planetary report as we get it every turn. Not sure about any others.

I would like to see the trade function automated.

4. what empire type (cyber/ICB/Smuggler, etc.) works the best? I would say the ICB.

5. What Empire type doesn't work? I would say the Cyber. It seems for them to be successful they have to rely on having lots of bios working for them. They do little of what I imagine their purpose is and that is to attack all bios.
Phantatwain

Return to Takamo Player Discussion Forums