TURN WON'T LOAD

This topic thread is for any issues with turns that you are having, such as garbled printouts, etc. should be posted here. This will help us address problems and glitches with email, etc. We will also post suggestions here for fixes to specific issues.

This is not a gripe board, this is a troubleshooting board. Don’t just say “My turn didn’t work.” be as specific as possible. That way we can work together to fix the issue and make the game better for everyone.

Moderator: Tregonsee

TURN WON'T LOAD

Postby ImperiumLafayette » Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:09 pm

Everytime I try to input my turn I'm getting this error:

Server Error in '/' Application.
Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Please tell me this can be fixed on your end. Missed turns because of hard drive death, now this.....not in a cheery mood these days.....
ImperiumLafayette

Re: TURN WON'T LOAD

Postby Framis » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:54 pm

Worked for me right now.
Framis

Postby ImperiumLafayette » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:12 pm

Turns out the the csv file I was trying to upload was being saved as comma delimited instead of tab delimited format. Case of bad hard drive, new hard drive, new version download of LibreOffice and not enough geek. :oops:
ImperiumLafayette

Postby CHARON EMPIRE » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:37 pm

Glad to hear you have it resolved, me I just type mine into the Takamo input page, works every time, well mostly....
CHARON EMPIRE

Return to Troubleshooting Board