Aggression Level's

Submit your questions here.

Moderator: Tregonsee

Aggression Level's

Postby REPTIMALIEN » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:48 pm

I noticed one of my fleets aggr lv was 55 in the Fleet Report while my Empire aggr is 50 how can this happen?
REPTIMALIEN

Re: Aggression Level's

Postby Thom » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:31 pm

Check the fleet number. It is likely that when Randy gave you a ship or ships that the aggression level was not set properly in the fleet record. I believe he gave us fleet #99 and #100 but that might differ for each empire if that fleet number had already been used. Plus if you built any ships to the fleet and then transferred them to another fleet the new fleet gets the aggression level, orders, maneuver orders of the old fleet so it might also have been a fleet created from one of these fleets. Not sure. Just guessing.
Thom

Postby REPTIMALIEN » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:15 pm

The turn on 11042016 the fleet was created at my new HomeWorld 25 Trade Center Ships, I have deployed 5 Trade Centers my fleet reports no incidents. The 55 aggr has existed since the creation of this fleet. I just noticed when writing this turn. This apparently is not going to affect my delivery of Trade Centers unless I run into someone I am not allied with that is 45 or higher on their aggr.
REPTIMALIEN

Postby Thom » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:33 pm

I see the code has an error where the fleet gets it's initial aggression level from the planet not the empire records. I'll bet Randy typed the wrong aggression level for the planet when adding that home world. I'll fix the code and have Randy change that planets aggression level for you.
Thom

Return to Questions & Answers