WHAT THE...

Submit your questions here.

Moderator: Tregonsee

Re: WHAT THE...

Postby ImperiumLafayette » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:30 am

Another WTF on me...

I used AC36 Load Missiles this turn. As it was a Move and Do, I assumed (be it ever so dreaded) that if I was already at the planet location I needed to be to load missile I could leave the LOCATION #1 slot blank.
Fleet 120 reports destination coordinate is not valid

Assumption bit me in the posterior again... :oops:

So I assume (be it ever so dreaded) that for AC36 Load Missile, one has to put the planet location of where you will be loading missiles, even if you are already there. :(
ImperiumLafayette

Postby CHARON EMPIRE » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:32 pm

Send me an e-mail and I'll send you a list of NPC planets that I know about.
CHARON EMPIRE

Postby Thom » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:20 pm

Generally any scan that says the planet is unowned, refused to identify themselves, unknown, etc. then the planet is unoccupied. Probes can give you the same message if they are captured by a planet owned by high tec Ancient Civilization, as well as some other higher tec worlds. Also probes in stellar clouds are not as reliable as sending them to a planet in a safe subsector so you might get a message the planet is unowned even though it is.
Thom

Postby Knights Of Rancor » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:25 pm

BEGIN TRANSMISSION:

Yes AC36 is a move and do BUT you still have to input a location in Location #1 and the fleet to be loaded in Fleet #1 and the number of missiles to be loaded in SP. If you left Location #1 blank the program wont find your coordinates.
Check again and make sure you had the correct slots filled in I still make mistakes and I have been playing this game for decades.

The Knights Of Rancor have been reactivated and on the move and the constant broadcast on all known com channels fills the vast darkness of space of the Estra Galaxy once again ........

END TRANSMISSION:

"Who cares if the Bios' hate they are all to be exterminated. The Galaxy must be cleansed!" (ALLIES ARE THE ONLY EXCEPTIONS)

From the C.C.C. (Collective's Central Core) of the KNIGHTS OF RANCOR (KoR)
Knights Of Rancor

Postby ImperiumLafayette » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:37 am

Thanks all!

IL
Moving And Doing
ImperiumLafayette

Postby Knights Of Rancor » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:24 pm

I have charts and an Excel spreadsheet game aid if you want to look it over e-mail me at knightsofrancor@aol.com and I'll send you a copy. This goes for anyone I'm happy to share. just put TAKAMO AIDS in the title.
Knights Of Rancor

Postby ImperiumLafayette » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:15 am

Hi KoR!

We talking Draco or Andromeda?
ImperiumLafayette

Previous

Return to Questions & Answers