Rampant Aggression in K Sector

This is where you may want to look for or send rumors about what is going on in the game. I would hope that Randy could send out some good ones from time to time, like highest overall tech level, highest level of income, number of races playing, how many planets blown up so far, etc.

Moderator: Tregonsee

Rampant Aggression in K Sector

Postby Grythome » Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:34 pm

Apshain Federation forces allied with an unknown fleet (cybers are suspected, but not confirmed) have overwhelmed defensive forces in three K-sector systems. The initial wave of attacks (primarily fighter-based with cruiser support) took two planets in the first system. Frantic diplomatic efforts resulted in promises of an armistice with trade agreements based out of two additional systems. Upon providing planetary coordinates to establish trade routes, invasion forces landed on both planets, completely overrunning both the system fleets and on-ground defenses.

Defensive upgrades and high-strength patrols are recommended for any operations near K Sector, as well as extreme caution when utilizing diplomatic channels.
Grythome

Re: Rampant Aggression in K Sector

Postby Cosmic Kibble » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:05 am

Tell us more. :shock:
Cosmic Kibble

Postby Grythome » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:19 pm

I'll have to sort through the turn results with some help from [REDACTED]. Still kind of new to the game, so not sure what everything means. Reliable sources tell me I shouldn't have given out sector information, and definitely shouldn't narrow it down any further. Diplomatic messages have told me that I may have endangered the future of my race.
Grythome

Postby Grythome » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:03 am

The Cyber dis-information machine (if that isn't redundant) is in full swing, with numerous cybers sending me communications claiming they were not involved. Some of the messages were poorly-disguised preludes to aggression, including questions such as "What subsectors were attacked?" and "How many fighting ships do you have remaining". One enterprising sort even offered a 'safe haven' for any population units I would like to send to an undisclosed meeting place.

Trust no Cyber!
Grythome

Return to Rumors