I have never...

This is where you may want to look for or send rumors about what is going on in the game. I would hope that Randy could send out some good ones from time to time, like highest overall tech level, highest level of income, number of races playing, how many planets blown up so far, etc.

Moderator: Tregonsee

I have never...

Postby Tregonsee » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:44 am

There is a so-called party game where people state "I have never ...", that is a true statement, but meant to be scandalous or titillating or whatever.

I propose that we do a Takamo version where we state something true about our character or actions in this particular game.

An example may be, "I have never built a Battlestar".

Another example is where you tell the truth, but you have to look at the whole sentence- "I have never seen a TL10 Ancient Civ" It is true because I have not seen one. (I have seen an Ancient Civ that was TL9), etc.

So I will start it by saying:

I have never been to Sector AAA.
Tregonsee

Re: I have never...

Postby CHARON EMPIRE » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:23 am

I HAVE NEVER BUILT JUST ONE BATTLESTAR AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN A TEC 100 ANCIENT CIV
Last edited by CHARON EMPIRE on Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CHARON EMPIRE

Postby Soelien-Twa » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:35 pm

I have never sent out a spy or diplomat
Soelien-Twa

Postby Knights Of Rancor » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:16 pm

I have never attacked an ally, on purpose.

WmP

The Knights Of Rancor have been reactivated and on the move and the constant broadcast on all known com channels fills the vast darkness of space of the Estra Galaxy once again ........

"Who cares if the Bios' hate they are all to be exterminated. The Galaxy must be cleansed!"

From the C.C.C. (Collective's Central Core) of the KNIGHTS OF RANCOR (KOR)
Knights Of Rancor

Return to Rumors