All Eyes On C Plane

This is where you may want to look for or send rumors about what is going on in the game. I would hope that Randy could send out some good ones from time to time, like highest overall tech level, highest level of income, number of races playing, how many planets blown up so far, etc.

Moderator: Tregonsee

All Eyes On C Plane

Postby Blackwill » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:11 pm

The High Harvest Church will be dispatching Confessor and Inquisitor class Battle Fleets to capture those sectors in the C Plane which once belonged to our wretched slave Overlords, the D'Arc Tangent empire. The Prime has seen fit to bestow upon the Church the former coordinates of those worlds, and no effort shall be spared in liberating the population of those planets so that they may also enjoy the glory and power of The Prime.
Blackwill

Re: All Eyes On C Plane

Postby Tregonsee » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:47 pm

When you say C Plane, do you mean Cxx sectors or xCx sectors? I have seen both conventions used.
Tregonsee

Postby Blackwill » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:07 am

CCT, in particular :)

(Of course, I doubt those planets still belong to my old Empire....but, it's worth checking out, and stirring the pot a bit, just to see what's cooking)

Edit: I guess CCT didnt answer the question...I am referring to Cxx sectors. I had many of them under control last time I played.
Blackwill

Postby CHARON EMPIRE » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:17 pm

Blackwill

What race did you play previously?

CHARON EMPIRE
CHARON EMPIRE

Postby Blackwill » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:38 pm

Pirate, previously. D'Arc Tangent Empire.
Blackwill

Return to Rumors