Spies and Diplomats

Post news here. It can be about planets taken, achievements met, etc. Hopefully Randy will post things like number of players in the game, biggest fleet, highest tech planet, etc…

Moderator: Tregonsee

Spies and Diplomats

Postby R. Ritnour » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:39 pm

Thom made changes to four programs this week to adjust some issues we noted in the new spy and diplomat actions.
R. Ritnour

Re: Spies and Diplomats

Postby Ralleb » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:23 pm

I have landed 6 diplomats and run reports.

Why does no one ask for Poulation????
Please do not say, it is because the worlds are maxed out?
(Says the pirate who can loot them)

I know Thom has worked on the code a lot (and we would all like to say thanks Thom!!!!)
But why not make all the diplomatic actions, simple build actions using code three.
For example, why can't I simply build a fort using action code three rather than build a fort ship and then install the fort?
I just think it would make the usage of the diplomats more game friendly.

Ralleb
Ralleb

Postby Knights Of Rancor » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:15 pm

Begin Transmission:

The KoR also would like the Spies & Diplomats to be simple BUILD actions. and we agree with the wasted action of building FORT SHIPS to send to Terraformed worlds if the world has Production Centers or even Colony Bases (maybe) then they should be able to build Forts like Shipyards otherwise you Build a Ship Yard on the Terraformed world have that ship yard build the fort ship then have it install back on the planet that's just a waist of time and actions.

"Who cares if the Bios' hate they are all to be exterminated. The Galaxy must be cleansed!"
From the C.C.C. (Collective's Central Core) of the KNIGHTS OF RANCOR

End Transmission:
Last edited by Knights Of Rancor on Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Knights Of Rancor

Fort Ships

Postby CHARON EMPIRE » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:32 pm

You don't need a fort ship at a terraformed planet to build a fort, it is a simple code 3 planet build. The fort ship is used at colonies, I want a fort on my colony, I build a fort ship and send it to the colony, it isn't a terraformed world so you can't build it at the colony.

On terraformed planets forts may be built without first installing one and without a shipyard. Fort SHIPS are used at unterraformed planets, and colonies.
CHARON EMPIRE

Postby Knights Of Rancor » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:31 am

Begin Transmission:

Dang! I've been doing that ALL wrong for decades. Then this is to be corrected immediately! Maxing out FORTS on ALL my Terraformed worlds just be came a priority, and a do able one at that.

Thank you for the programming correction one bucket head to another.

"Who cares if the Bio’s hate they are all to be exterminated. The Galaxy must be cleansed!"
From the C.C.C. (Collective's Central Core) of the KNIGHTS OF RANCOR

End Transmission:
Knights Of Rancor

Return to News