News archived - up to August 15, 2014

Post news here. It can be about planets taken, achievements met, etc. Hopefully Randy will post things like number of players in the game, biggest fleet, highest tech planet, etc…

Moderator: Tregonsee

News archived - up to August 15, 2014

Postby vemlich » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:55 pm

July 24, 2014 at 10:06 pm #2346 EDIT | MOVE | SPLIT | TRASH | SPAM | REPLY
Tregonsee - HMU (Heavy Moderator Unit)
Tregonsee – HMU (Heavy Moderator Unit)

Participant
(174.76.3.172)
Looks like playbymail.net went down. Hope it comes back up soon.

July 10, 2014 at 4:26 pm #2191 EDIT | MOVE | SPLIT | TRASH | SPAM | REPLY
R. Ritnour
R. Ritnour

Keymaster
(216.229.4.46)
A number of empires have reached an overall Tec Level of 25.

June 26, 2014 at 4:34 pm #2069 EDIT | MOVE | SPLIT | TRASH | SPAM | REPLY
R. Ritnour
R. Ritnour

Keymaster
(76.84.58.188)
Knights of Rancor has an approved design for their cybernetic figure for Takamo Universe.

June 26, 2014 at 4:10 pm #2065 EDIT | MOVE | SPLIT | TRASH | SPAM | REPLY
R. Ritnour
R. Ritnour

Keymaster
(76.84.58.188)
Our first player designed ship frame is in production. Charon Empire now has an approved design and will soon have several warship models available for use in the Takamo Universe Beta.

June 17, 2014 at 6:28 pm #1966 EDIT | MOVE | SPLIT | TRASH | SPAM | REPLY
R. Ritnour
R. Ritnour

Keymaster
(76.84.58.188)
Recruit A Friend is back!

Check out the posting in Today’s Threshold Blog and on the Takamo Universe Facebook page. Get in game assets for bringing other players into the game.

June 17, 2014 at 6:26 pm #1965 EDIT | MOVE | SPLIT | TRASH | SPAM | REPLY
R. Ritnour
R. Ritnour

Keymaster
(76.84.58.188)
Thom updated the input page today by adding a Green button that will check your turn for action code errors. Whenever you like you can click on the button and it will check all actions entered up to that point. If it finds a box that you forgot to fill out the box turns red. If it finds an optional box that you didn’t fill out it turns green. You can just put in the action code and click the button in which case it will show you the boxes you need to fill out to complete the action. Good if you don’t really know which boxes you need to fill out and which ones you don’t. Remember green boxes are optional boxes and don’t need to be filled out to make the action work. However they do provide additional abilities to some action codes. For instance the build (3) action code. You’ll find that the Fleet #1 box, the Empire/Ship Name box, and the Special Number box turns green while the Location #1, Quantity, and Build Code Box all turn red. The green boxes only need to be filled out if you are building a ship.

One word of caution. Even though I tested each and every action code to make sure the right boxes were highlighted there is no guarantee that I got every one right so check yourself if you think one is not quite right and let me know if you find an error.

June 17, 2014 at 5:15 pm #1958 EDIT | MOVE | SPLIT | TRASH | SPAM | REPLY

Participant
(68.97.253.185)
If there is a Naplia group, I have not found it. It is possible that the group was deleted.

June 17, 2014 at 4:53 pm #1955 EDIT | MOVE | SPLIT | TRASH | SPAM | REPLY
R. Ritnour
R. Ritnour

Keymaster
(76.84.58.188)
Takamo Tarkia Yahoo group active again:

One of our players is making an effort to become the administrator of the old Takamo Tarkia Yahoo Group. We support this. Thom and I both had access to the group but Yahoo deactivated our accounts long ago and now we are unable to get admin control. If he is able to gain admin control, that will allow us to download game system discussion and Q&A that is on the board. It is also an opportunity to get player names and emails that reside on that group. This would give us the opportunity to contact them to let them know that TAKAMO is back.

By the way, there is also a Takamo Naplia Yahoo Group floating out there in the ether as well.

June 29, 2014 at 2:55 pm #2085 EDIT | MOVE | SPLIT | TRASH | SPAM | REPLY

Participant
(130.76.96.152)
I am now an owner/administrator of the old Takamo-Tarkia yahoo group. I have cleaned out the spam and banned the spammers.

You may join at https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Takamo-Tarkia/info

Just click the ‘Join Group’ button.

There is a lot of good info about Takamo from before, as well as colorful ‘smack talk’ between players and/or alliances.

Feel free to post there about the current game and Takamo in general.

June 15, 2014 at 1:14 am #1915 EDIT | CLOSE | STICK (TO FRONT) | MERGE | TRASH | SPAM | REPLY

Participant
(130.76.32.215)
Post news here. It can be about planets taken, achievements met, etc. Hopefully Randy will post things like number of players in the game, biggest fleet, highest tech planet, etc…

July 10, 2014 at 4:28 pm #2192 EDIT | MOVE | SPLIT | TRASH | SPAM | REPLY
R. Ritnour
R. Ritnour

Keymaster
(216.229.4.46)
Diplomacy program routines are currently undergoing tests in the Estra Galaxy. This will significantly affect how player empires interact with NPC empires.

This reply was modified 1 month ago by .
vemlich
Site Admin

Return to News