Diplomat Spy news

Post news here. It can be about planets taken, achievements met, etc. Hopefully Randy will post things like number of players in the game, biggest fleet, highest tech planet, etc…

Moderator: Tregonsee

Re: Diplomat Spy news

Postby Ralleb » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:52 pm

Building for other worlds is still hit and miss. I am wasting one out of 7 diplomatic actions trying to find out how to fill the request. For example, some planets will let you build PCs, other planets you have to use a ship and install. The diplomatic message states build/install. I only install forts. after wasting actions on PCs, I am not willing to pull the handle of fate and try just to build. the install action has never failed. If it ain't broke..... Fighters I am still working on. If you are lucky and can build a naval yard for a planet you can build fighters. If not, What code do you use to give fighters to a world AND GET PAID. The options are many: Assignment from planet to planet, assignment from fleet to planet or uncrate the fighters....... please assist with this answer.

When it does work, It has been very lucrative. The rumor was or is, if you land a diplomat and help the planet, the planet might return the favor in some way. Is there a scale or rubric that tells us when this happens? After helping a planet 10 times....or possibly fill 1/2 the requests.Do you have to request this or use action code 114 to figure it out.
Ralleb

Postby REPTIMALIEN » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:41 am

What, we believe, we have discovered if you do something to a look alter the possible request.
For example guerilla attack mining centers. You need to reactivate the what can we do for you
Question. I hope this assist you. :mrgreen:
REPTIMALIEN

Postby Trader_Phred » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:20 pm

I got the following message this turn:

-Action 45-
Fleet 12 reports orbit achieved around ZZZ12345
Empire Refuses to grant any diplomatic ties on ZZZ12345

I'm assuming this means that there is already a diplomat there?

:?:
"Beeblebrox. Just be glad he's out there."
Trader_Phred

Postby REPTIMALIEN » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:23 pm

It looks like they were all taking a nap try again.
REPTIMALIEN

Postby R. Ritnour » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:05 am

The Diplomats and spies seem to be a good fit with the player empires. They are being used extensively and the NPCs are reciprocating with requests for builds and alliances.
R. Ritnour

Postby Trader_Phred » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:32 pm

Trader_Phred wrote:-Action 45-
Fleet 12 reports orbit achieved around ZZZ12345
Empire Refuses to grant any diplomatic ties on ZZZ12345

I'm assuming this means that there is already a diplomat there?

:?:

Never mind - as it turned out, an ally of mine DID have a diplomat already there. Answered my own question, sorta.
:)
"Beeblebrox. Just be glad he's out there."
Trader_Phred

Postby Blackwill » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:58 am

Can we get a GU Attack vs Diplomat action code?

Also, will a Search and Destroy action eliminate spies?

Edit: Even a Missile Strike Against Embassy would be handy....or, as I proposed to Thom a week or so ago, another way to break your own diplomatic ties with a planet (to allow an ally to drop one of his own down, for example).
Blackwill

Postby Tregonsee » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:18 pm

Search and Destroy may eliminate spies. Sometimes it does not work.
Tregonsee

Previous

Return to News