Agriculture Centers

This topic is for races who wish to advertise their services. Management is not responsible for timeliness, confidentiality, or anything else considering the services offered…

Moderator: Tregonsee

Agriculture Centers

Postby DACIA An Agricultural Cooperative » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:21 am

DACIA An Agricultural Cooperative, is taking requests for AG Centers. We will be happy to increase the amount of population marine units and heavy marine units you may increase each turn. DACIA is a member of the Intergalictic Confederation of Empires, known as ICE. ICE has the ability to service any need that a star system may have, Agricultural centers, Merchant associations, Security installations, Covert operations centers, Mining Collectives and so forth. If you need any of these beneficial installations, contact any ICE member, or you may contact DACIA at 3nine51@gmail.com on the hypernet. If you are seeking a robust, growing and active alliance to further your ability to thrive, apply to DACIA on the hypernet.

Daffyth Corbane,

CEO of Dacia,

Diplomat of ICE
DACIA An Agricultural Cooperative

Re: Agriculture Centers

Postby exeter » Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:16 pm

Apshain Federation has a thriving Ag business that is always looking for more races that want a
DISCREET, QUALITY, FREE, and FAST ag center drop on their worlds. Most drops can be made in
one turn.

I have no less than 9 fleets with 10-25 ag ships scattered across the galaxy at this moment.
There is probably a fleet just a few jumps from your worlds right this moment...

I have no less than 102 ag center on worlds of satisfied customers right this moment...
Join the family... We are guaranteed and discreet!

Ap Bac
First Speaker
Apshain Federation
exeter

Re: Agriculture Centers

Postby exeter » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:23 pm

Don't know if Dacia is still around or not, but he is not the safest contact you might have....
WAY too friendly with the cybers; same for ERCA agricultural.

I have been around since the (almost) beginning of the game and have had more than 40
client races. Unfortunately most of them are no longer in the game. We are still happily
handling business with new races after 4 years of game play (and more than 200 turns). I
have dropped more than 1200 Ag centers by now and would love to handle your needs as
well.

Ap Bac
First Speaker
Apshain Federation
exeter

Return to Advertisements