Greetings! Takamo Player Forums

Here are some more archived posts from the previous forum for reference.

Moderator: Tregonsee

Greetings! Takamo Player Forums

Postby vemlich » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:12 pm

Author
Posts | Subscribe Favorite
July 10, 2014 at 5:45 pm #2195 EDIT | MOVE | SPLIT | TRASH | SPAM | REPLY
wyrmswyrd
wyrmswyrd

Participant
(204.235.238.54)
Hello old friends and allies as well as new. :)

I played a Nomad in the old Baxel galaxy and I’m happy to see the game back. I’ve forgotten what I named my empire back then, but remember a few names I’ve seen on the forums. Solien-twa being one, since I worked with him and Chirpsithra(sp) those many years ago. Is my old cyber friend XYZX(forget the exact name other then it was comprised of the last 3-4 letters of the alphabet) and his player alliance back too?

Hoping to see many of the old crowd around in the turns to come.

July 10, 2014 at 6:35 pm #2198 EDIT | MOVE | SPLIT | TRASH | SPAM | REPLY
Soelien-Twa
Soelien-Twa

Participant
(162.211.117.173)
Amazing how many of us old(er) Baxel players have come back. I’m at james_mackinlay@hotmail.com although not as rich a miner as i used to be:-(

July 3, 2014 at 1:56 am #2107 EDIT | MOVE | SPLIT | TRASH | SPAM | REPLY

Merchetti

Participant
(72.146.40.120)
Welcome to Extra we are MERCHETTI MERCHANTS
If you need trade centers let us know.

June 17, 2014 at 4:58 pm #1957 EDIT | MOVE | SPLIT | TRASH | SPAM | REPLY
R. Ritnour
R. Ritnour

Keymaster
(76.84.58.188)
Looks like the Alliance Channels are picking up!

May 27, 2014 at 11:33 am #1613 EDIT | MOVE | SPLIT | TRASH | SPAM | REPLY
Randy
Randy

Keymaster
(76.84.58.188)
Only the name of the alliance will be displayed in the link. Actual alliance members will not be named on the public link.

May 26, 2014 at 4:38 pm #1604 EDIT | MOVE | SPLIT | TRASH | SPAM | REPLY

Justifiers Astarte (ICB)

Participant
(84.189.205.79)
Will the empire names of the alliance members be displayed?

May 26, 2014 at 1:55 pm #1599 EDIT | MOVE | SPLIT | TRASH | SPAM | REPLY
Randy
Randy

Keymaster
(76.84.58.188)
Great to see you here! Make sure you tell your friends and enemies to check in.

The Alliance Channels will be set up individually once we have at least three players that request a specific alliance channel. All you need to do is pick a name for your alliance ans have three players make the request for that named channel. We will then get you set up with your passwords for the channel. We will set up a link here on the forums page with the name of the alliance channel.

Please be sure to pick a cool name. We want the game to have an epic feel about it, not a comic one. No ” M.Mouse Alliance ” etc.

May 26, 2014 at 6:00 am #1595 EDIT | MOVE | SPLIT | TRASH | SPAM | REPLY

Justifiers Astarte (ICB)

Participant
(84.189.205.79)
Justifiers Astarte reporting in

May 26, 2014 at 5:18 am #1593 EDIT | MOVE | SPLIT | TRASH | SPAM | REPLY
Trader Phred
Trader Phred

Participant
(50.193.53.99)
Me three. :-)

Trader Phred

May 26, 2014 at 3:15 am #1591 EDIT | MOVE | SPLIT | TRASH | SPAM | REPLY
Nazareth
Nazareth

Participant
(96.33.9.48)
Same here Randy. I guess we provide you with the empire names of the alliance members with our request?

May 26, 2014 at 2:48 am #1589 EDIT | MOVE | SPLIT | TRASH | SPAM | REPLY
Tregonsee - HMU (Heavy Moderator Unit)
Tregonsee – HMU (Heavy Moderator Unit)

Participant
(68.97.253.185)
I will be using the forums, especially the Alliance Channel. Will the name of the alliance be shown to others?

May 25, 2014 at 9:42 pm #1580 EDIT | CLOSE | STICK (TO FRONT) | MERGE | TRASH | SPAM | REPLY
Takamo Universe
Takamo Universe

Keymaster
(99.151.11.167)
Greetings!

Takamo Player Forum
As part of our buildup, we are reinstating the Takamo player forum on the Takamo Universe website. It had been on the website early on in the Takamo Universe pre alpha build but there was really little to discuss other than to say “We’re back!” Now that the original Takamo is running, players are keen to get answers to game questions, chat with each other about the game, talk smack, negotiate deals, renew old friendships, pursue old grudges, etc. This forum is available for all of the above.

Other Forums
Please don’t stop using the other forums that host Takamo such as PlayByMail.net. We need news about the game flowing there as well. The more we get the word out, the better the game will become.

Alliance Com Channels
Private forums, called “Alliance Com Channels” are available for alliances in Takamo. There must be at least three members in the alliance who request the creation of the channel and they must designate a name for the alliance. We will set up a request form for that on the website but for now, you can simply contact us at pbem@takamouniverse.com.

Forum Moderators
We have one player who has graciously volunteered to be a moderator on the forum. If you are interested in volunteering as a moderator, please contact Randy at randy@takamouniverse.com.

Thank you for all you are doing to bring this universe to life.

See you out there!

Randy Ritnour
Takamo and Takamo Universe
vemlich
Site Admin

Return to Archived posts from previous forum