Help needed by ex-Baxel players

Here are some more archived posts from the previous forum for reference.

Moderator: Tregonsee

Help needed by ex-Baxel players

Postby vemlich » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:15 pm

June 17, 2014 at 4:56 pm #1956 EDIT | MOVE | SPLIT | TRASH | SPAM | REPLY
R. Ritnour
R. Ritnour

Keymaster
(76.84.58.188)
Looking forward to seeing the sketches, etc.!

June 3, 2014 at 9:22 pm #1769 EDIT | MOVE | SPLIT | TRASH | SPAM | REPLY
CHARON EMPIRE
CHARON EMPIRE

Participant
(72.171.24.249)
Are you sure it was in the welcome package? I still have it, talks about economics and the other races and how to earn an income, and yes the tec data sheets. But, I don’t recall an empire history with it, but I’ll look.

June 4, 2014 at 6:18 pm #1789 EDIT | MOVE | SPLIT | TRASH | SPAM | REPLY
Soelien-Twa
Soelien-Twa

Participant
(173.180.129.16)
Yes not in the welcome package but would have been sent out in the census if you supplied all the info. Thanks for the copy of the welcome package I supplied back then. Gave me a start on recreating the history and was a good trip down memory lane. Have already got an artist working on a sketch and have started working up a “rebirth” tale into this galaxy.

June 3, 2014 at 3:56 am #1760 EDIT | MOVE | SPLIT | TRASH | SPAM | REPLY
R. Ritnour
R. Ritnour

Keymaster
(76.84.58.188)
If you do manage to find those notes, you should apply to have us develop models of your race and starships, and further develop your empire history to fold into the history of the new game.

June 3, 2014 at 5:49 am #1763 EDIT | MOVE | SPLIT | TRASH | SPAM | REPLY
Soelien-Twa
Soelien-Twa

Participant
(173.180.129.16)
Yes definitely looking to do that and contribute to Suspense & Decision. Correct me if I’m wrong but on my setup application 20+ years ago did we have to put government type? I thought I picked Caste or maybe that was just part of the history I developed.

June 3, 2014 at 3:12 am #1758 EDIT | CLOSE | STICK (TO FRONT) | MERGE | TRASH | SPAM | REPLY
Soelien-Twa
Soelien-Twa

Participant
(173.180.129.16)
Ok, most of you recognize my name by now and remember the Baxel Census I sponcered. Unfortunately my copies of the census information sent out did not survive a cleaning of my parents house 3 years ago. What I am looking for is the history of the Soelien-Twa that got sent out to members that supplied a mailing address. I’m hoping to get a copy back as my original notes had a sketch of the race (non-humanoid) and the basis of the language. (Yes I did spend that much time on the race). Thanks

james_mackinlay@hotmail.com
vemlich
Site Admin

Return to Archived posts from previous forum