A new arrival

C’mon, you know you want to… If you have played Takamo before, mention your previous race and interesting things about it. If you have never played Takamo, how did you find out about it? Plus add anything else you want

Moderator: Tregonsee

A new arrival

Postby Steerpike » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:31 pm

A new space-faring species emerges within the Estra Galaxy. Will they disrupt the current balance of forces? Are they friend or foe? Benefit or menace? That remains to be seen as, currently, they are simply clueless...
Steerpike

Re: A new arrival

Postby Framis » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:19 pm

Welcome!
Framis

Postby CHARON EMPIRE » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:54 pm

Welcome to the Galaxy! If you have any questions feel free to contact me at charon22@mrtc.com and I'll be happy to answer the myriad of questions you may have.
CHARON EMPIRE

Postby Tregonsee » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:00 pm

Welcome! If you have played before, not a lot has changed. If you are new, there are many who are willing to help.
Tregonsee

Postby Steerpike » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:06 pm

Thank you all. I played a couple of years ago when this galaxy started but only for a bit before life got in the way. So I'm effectively new to the game but I'm getting excellent guidance from Thom. The cluelessness is, therefore, only a temporary state :)
Steerpike

Postby Knights Of Rancor » Sun May 12, 2019 7:40 am

Welcome to Estra. Help is always offered and available.

"Who cares if the Bios' hate they are all to be exterminated. The Galaxy must be cleansed!" (allies are the only exceptions)

From WmP of the C.C.C. (Collective's Central Core) in the KoR ( KNIGHTS of RANCOR)
Knights Of Rancor

Return to Introduce Yourself