Email Confirmation

Questions and answers on the Input Page.

Moderator: Tregonsee

Email Confirmation

Postby Thom » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:45 pm

Installed an email confirmation when a turn is submitted now so you'll have a record on whether your turn was submitted successfully other than the note on the page that says so.

When submitting a turn you can type in your email address. When all the actions you have listed on the page is successfully inserted into the data base it triggers an email. Now you do have to put an email address in the text box to get a response and it doesn't know if the email is correct so it's up to you to provide the correct email.
Thom

Re: Email Confirmation

Postby Cestodial Hegemony » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:47 am

Thanks Thom!
We are NOT criminals! We are "Happiness Facilitators"!
Contact us at roboykin@gmail.com
Cestodial Hegemony

Postby Cestodial Hegemony » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:33 pm

I received the confirmation email roughly a minute after submitting my turn. Nice work, Thom!
We are NOT criminals! We are "Happiness Facilitators"!
Contact us at roboykin@gmail.com
Cestodial Hegemony

Postby Knights Of Rancor » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:58 pm

I submitted mine got the email confirmation and my turn did not run. I was 20 min late (5:20). Maybe it should have said received but missed deadline or something to that effect, I actually thought my turn was going to run.
Knights Of Rancor

Postby Thom » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:17 pm

The problem with the page is that it doesn't wait to download, although we can adjust the time. If you're going to be late submitting the turn nothing we can do unless we know about it in advance so we can reset it. We're trying to automate it as much as possible for no other reason than the new game will be fully automated so trying to get a handle on problems. This appears will be somewhat challenging.
Thom

Return to Input Page