Ship order in Fleets

Helpful hints on playing the game.

Moderator: Tregonsee

Re: Ship order in Fleets

Postby ImperiumLafayette » Wed May 30, 2018 8:23 am

Not building a new ship.

You have a fleet. Destroyer is in first slot, followed by Starliners. You build another bunch of starliners. So now you have a starliners in first slot. Not good. So you want the Destroyer to be moved back to first slot. How to do it in the least actions was the reason for the question.

If you use order 135 and you use the same fleet number for both boxes, will you 1.) get an error message or 2.) the ship type you indicate will be moved to the front of the fleet?

If possible you rearrange fleet order in one action. If NOT possible (ERROR WILL ROBINSON) then you must move everything to new fleet using two actions (at least in this example as there are only two ship types).

Going to experiment this turn.
ImperiumLafayette

Postby Cestodial Hegemony » Wed May 30, 2018 11:02 am

Sorry, I do not know a way to do it in only one action...
We are NOT criminals! We are "Happiness Facilitators"!
Contact us at roboykin@gmail.com
Cestodial Hegemony

Postby Tregonsee » Thu May 31, 2018 9:57 pm

Or just build more destroyers at the end, can' go wrong with that, unless you are up against the 50 ship limit for a fleet (new rule)
Tregonsee

Postby CHARON EMPIRE » Thu May 31, 2018 11:26 pm

That's a good question, can't say I've tried moving ships that way before. I would be interested in knowing how your test of the ship movement works. I'm in the process now of re-doing all my invasion fleets and moving ships from one fleet, just to merge them back into the fleet at the rear. But I do have some ships I want to make sure are up front.
CHARON EMPIRE

Previous

Return to Takamo Playing Tips