BUILD LIMITATIONS

Submit your questions here.

Moderator: Tregonsee

BUILD LIMITATIONS

Postby ImperiumLafayette » Mon May 28, 2018 8:38 pm

Is there an up to date chart or list that shows what limits there are on planetary builds per turn? IOW, how many times you can do an AC3 build per turn.

I believe there are on POP and MU, once a turn. Hate trolling through rules everytime my memory is not up to snuff, so like have charts/lists will all the info I need.
ImperiumLafayette

Re: BUILD LIMITATIONS

Postby CHARON EMPIRE » Mon May 28, 2018 11:02 pm

Keep in mind the build order, as a Bio always do your pop/trade first before doing any military builds on a planet. You can do AC 3 as many times as you want, if it's pc's one at a time to get a world maxed, or throwing in a SY build or some ship builds you can do as much as you want to the planets max.
CHARON EMPIRE

Postby ImperiumLafayette » Tue May 29, 2018 12:41 am

Hmm....think I did not make my question very clear.

Let me try the question this way.

POP What is the Max number of POP units I can build per action? Am I limited to one Build POP action per planet every turn?

Then extend the questions to MC, FTRS, MU, etc., etc..

A chart, my kingdom for a chart!!
ImperiumLafayette

Postby REPTIMALIEN » Tue May 29, 2018 5:07 pm

You can only build pop once per planet per turn.
I want to point out that there is sequence that must be follow so these actions don't fail. Pop,tax, sell, buy, build.
REPTIMALIEN

Postby ImperiumLafayette » Tue May 29, 2018 5:42 pm

thank you

PTSBB
ImperiumLafayette

Postby Cestodial Hegemony » Tue May 29, 2018 9:10 pm

If you have an AG Center on your planet, you may build 2 POP in one action, once per turn, per planet.

No AG Center? You are limited to building 1 POP in one action, once per turn, per planet.

If you have an AG Center on your planet, you may raise MUs or HMUs equal to double the number of your POP in one action, once per turn, per planet.

No AG Center? You may raise MUs or HMUs equal to the number of your POP in one action, once per turn, per planet.

On Mining Center and Production Center builds, if the planet is in your habitat range (+/-1), you can build upto the max the planet can hold in one action.

Outside your habitat range? 1 Mining Center or Production Center built per action.
We are NOT criminals! We are "Happiness Facilitators"!
Contact us at roboykin@gmail.com
Cestodial Hegemony

Postby Thom » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:32 am

A chart would be a good addition. As it is right now a quick and dirty look.

Build limits are POP, Marines or Heavy Marines, once per turn. You can build both POP and MU's or HMU's on the same turn if you build the POP first.

There are no limits on building other things like forts, fighters, PC's, MC's, etc. per turn. There are limits on the number built that is mostly a function of the planet size or the naval yard.
Thom

Postby ImperiumLafayette » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:17 pm

Build limits are POP, Marines or Heavy Marines, once per turn. You can build both POP and MU's or HMU's on the same turn if you build the POP first.

Just for clarification due to my old feeble mind, for POP that is one unit of POP per planet per turn.

Thanks for putting up with me and my endless questions.

IL
Seeking the Pot of Gold at Rainbow's End on a cloudy day
ImperiumLafayette

Postby CHARON EMPIRE » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:51 pm

That would be correct for POP, MU and or HMU.
CHARON EMPIRE

Postby Knights Of Rancor » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:05 pm

But remember when building Marine Units you can only build 1 type (MU or HMU) once per turn per planet and once you build it ALL builds on that planet are done for the rest of that turn. So make sure you have all your other builds (including ships) built before you build HU's or HMU's on that planet.

All so you can NOT build MC's, PC's, SY's or HMU's on an Ancient Civ or Retool it

KoR
Knights Of Rancor

Next

Return to Questions & Answers