Book Sales and Player Perks

Player discussions

Moderator: Tregonsee

Book Sales and Player Perks

Postby R. Ritnour » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:57 pm

We sold 50 books this week. That means 1,000 class 1 planetary torpedoes for player empires. I decided that I would not place them randomly because it might interfere with transferring planets and other similar activities. Please send me two locations that are size five or greater for each of your empires. I will load 500 on each. If for some reason you don't have enough room for the torpedoes, or they are a different class of torpedo, the new torps will not be able to be loaded. Any torpedoes left over after loading the two planets are lost. No carry-over to the next turn or another planet. I will load the torpedoes on Thursday night so if you do not send me the coordinates two planets by Thursday, the torpedoes are lost.

Have a great weekend.
R. Ritnour

Re: Book Sales and Player Perks

Postby CHARON EMPIRE » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:50 am

Randy

What e-mail address are we sending locations too?
CHARON EMPIRE

Postby ImperiumLafayette » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:37 am

So if a planet has no room for 500 torps then it is not a candidate correct? This is a perk...right?
ImperiumLafayette

Postby Framis » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:19 pm

Any idea on an email address? The ones I have for Randy all bounce.

Update: the randy@takamouniverse.com address bounces because of a full mailbox.
Framis

Postby Tregonsee » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:52 pm

Tregonsee

Postby R. Ritnour » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:32 pm

ritnourlaw@gmail.com is the correct address. We no longer use the takamouniverse addresses.
R. Ritnour

Re: Book Sales and Player Perks - Discontinued

Postby R. Ritnour » Wed May 01, 2019 7:13 am

Well, the effort to get new reviews was a dismal failure. I think that mainly it was because Amazon decided that it would only accept reviews from persons who had either purchased a certain amount of goods during the year or had an Amazon Prime account. We were unaware of that before we attempted the Perks for Reviews effort. So, we are going to discontinue the program.

However, the list of books continues to grow. We now have ten titles. Three are also in production as audiobooks. All but one are in ebook and paperback. The next to go into paperback is Ice Cold Heart. That will complete the paperbacks for the current lineup. We are also working on the layout for our first Large Print paperback. Apparently libraries like those.

The next books out will be Strife's Cost, the sequel to Empire's Rift by Steve Rzasa. Dave Nolte donated in the Kickstarter at the level to have his character in the book so he and his family, as well as his player empire, will be featured in Strife's Cost. Also in the works are the last three novels of the Aeon Project and the first of several anthologies and novellas. Players should note that, besides David Nolte's appearance in Strife's Cost, Chuck Lewis has authored a novella-sized piece about the Merchetti Merchants trade hub Capuzzo Station. We hope to release that this year as well in ebook and perhaps paperback formats.
R. Ritnour

Postby CHARON EMPIRE » Wed May 01, 2019 1:55 pm

What about Larry Lawrence? Several of us contributed to have his name featured in an upcoming book?
CHARON EMPIRE

Postby R. Ritnour » Wed May 01, 2019 2:24 pm

One at a time. =)
R. Ritnour

Return to Takamo Player Discussion Forums