Orders didn't process

This topic thread is for any issues with turns that you are having, such as garbled printouts, etc. should be posted here. This will help us address problems and glitches with email, etc. We will also post suggestions here for fixes to specific issues.

This is not a gripe board, this is a troubleshooting board. Don’t just say “My turn didn’t work.” be as specific as possible. That way we can work together to fix the issue and make the game better for everyone.

Moderator: Tregonsee

Orders didn't process

Postby Framis » Sun May 26, 2019 2:32 pm

The orders I sent in well before the deadline didn't process for the 5/24 turn. I sent them in early in the PM, at 4:50, and 5:50 PM Central.
Framis

Re: Orders didn't process

Postby CHARON EMPIRE » Mon May 27, 2019 11:13 pm

I think the deadline is 5 pm central, looks like you were just about an hour late...
CHARON EMPIRE

Postby Framis » Tue May 28, 2019 9:55 am

I sent them in 3x. None seem to have arrived.
Framis

Postby CHARON EMPIRE » Wed May 29, 2019 7:25 pm

Did you wait, about 3 minutes for the turn to send and up in the little bar it said 91 actions successfully submitted? It takes 3 to 5 minutes for the program to accept the turn. It's looking to send you an e-mail confirmation, but can't...until it realizes it can't you just have to be patient and wait for the confirmation to appear. If you shutdown, or close the program too early it won't accept the turn.
CHARON EMPIRE

Postby ImperiumLafayette » Fri May 31, 2019 11:56 am

And I wonder if the email confirmation part of sending in your turn will, or even can be, fixed in the future? Near or far?
ImperiumLafayette

Postby CHARON EMPIRE » Fri May 31, 2019 6:26 pm

I hope Thoms team can get past the software update which created this error and come up with a solution to fix it.
CHARON EMPIRE

Return to Troubleshooting Board