BUILD LIMITATIONS

Submit your questions here.

Moderator: Tregonsee

Re: BUILD LIMITATIONS

Postby CHARON EMPIRE » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:48 pm

Building on a planet, The Hateful Machine Unit (HMU) Knights of Rancor is partially correct. When you build marines either HMU's or MU's on a planet all trading is essentially done, you can no longer buy or sell goods to the planet. So, make sure all merchant trade is concluded prior to building MU's or HMU's on a world, once per action per turn.

But, you can still build forts, torps, ABM's if your world's tec will allow and ship yards, as well as building PC's or MC's I've not had any of these fail after building MU's.
CHARON EMPIRE

Postby Knights Of Rancor » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:35 pm

Thank you Charon the Destroyer, May your Spark never go out, I was working under the wrong assumption that all builds stopped after MU or HMU builds. See you never stop learning new and wonderful things in this game.

from WmP of the CCC in the KoR.
Knights Of Rancor

Postby Knights Of Rancor » Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:03 am

For some reason our memory circuits can't access the data on Max builds for ABMs and Torpedoes on any given planet. Can someone give me a nudge and help me out here?
For some reason 900 comes to mind but I can't find data to back that up.

"Who cares if the Bios' hate they are all to FEAR and be exterminated. The Galaxy must be cleansed!" (allies are the only exceptions)

From the Hateful Machine Unit (HMU) WmP of the C.C.C. (Collective's Central Core) in the KoR ( KNIGHTS of RANCOR)
Knights Of Rancor

Postby ImperiumLafayette » Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:41 am

ABM = 25*PLANET SIZE
TORP = 20*FORTS

of course this is information from the guy who asked lots of questions because he don't know and can't remember.....
ImperiumLafayette

Previous

Return to Questions & Answers