Diplomat Spy news

Post news here. It can be about planets taken, achievements met, etc. Hopefully Randy will post things like number of players in the game, biggest fleet, highest tech planet, etc…

Moderator: Tregonsee

Diplomat Spy news

Postby Tregonsee » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:35 am

If you used spies or diplomats this last turn we want to hear about it? Were they easy to land, if you asked NPCs what they wanted, etc. You don't have to provide details, just give a sense on how they worked.
Tregonsee

Re: Diplomat Spy news

Postby REPTIMALIEN » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:07 am

diplomat letters worked great. what about this fiction contest.
REPTIMALIEN

Postby Tregonsee » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:01 am

REPTIMALIEN wrote:diplomat letters worked great. what about this fiction contest.

Fiction contest deadline is still 12 Sep. Randy goofed. See his message elsewhere confirming this.
Tregonsee

Postby Cestodial Hegemony » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:26 pm

Thanks for the update on the fiction contest, Tregonsee!
We are NOT criminals! We are "Happiness Facilitators"!
Contact us at roboykin@gmail.com
Cestodial Hegemony

Postby LOCUTUS » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:29 am

Begin Transmission:

I need to read these blogs more often. I see Diplomats and Spies have been talked about here for a month and I'm just now finding out about them. Well last cycle I built 2 spy ships sent them out landed the spies on suspected AC worlds that I could not get close to, to scan or probe. One spy was caught and killed when activated and the other did give very useful info on the planet confirming my suspicions of it being an AC. So for me it was a good gamble 50-50 is better than 0% chance of success.

Resistance is futile… Pray to be assimilated… We ARE coming... from LOCUTUS the Borg.

End Transmission:
LOCUTUS

Postby Cyvelius » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:54 pm

Our spies have been quite successful. Undoubtedly, due to their dashing good looks and charming personality. As opposed to the spies of some empires who have obvious disadvantages in these areas.
Cyvelius

Postby Knights Of Rancor » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:07 pm

Begin Transmission:

We are getting close to perfecting the stretching of Bio skin over a lighter version of a cyber marine unit main frame so we hope to be sending Spies and Diplomats out too. hee hee (sorry just clearing circuits)

End Transmission:

The Knights of Rancor have been reactivated and on the move and the constant broadcast on all known com channels fills the vast darkness of space of the Estra Galaxy once again ........

"Who cares if the Bios' hate they are all to be exterminated. The Galaxy must be cleansed!"
From the C.C.C. (Collective's Central Core) of the KNIGHTS OF RANCOR
Knights Of Rancor

Postby Trader_Phred » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:22 pm

We are getting close to perfecting the stretching of Bio skin over a lighter version of a cyber marine unit main frame so we hope to be sending Spies and Diplomats out too. hee hee (sorry just clearing circuits)

Three-ring circuits, no doubt.

:P
"Beeblebrox. Just be glad he's out there."
Trader_Phred

Postby LOCUTUS » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:45 pm

Trader_Phred wrote:Three-ring circuits, no doubt.

:P

Ahhh, looks like we have a winner! We now have our first Targeted Empire to be assimilated by the Borg Collective, congratulations and keep an eye out for our Cubes coming to a system you own. By the way KoR's Diplomats are actualy called Gunships and I have no need for spys, and have a nice day. :twisted:

Resistance is futile… Pray to be assimilated… We ARE coming... from LOCUTUS the Borg.
LOCUTUS

Postby Trader_Phred » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:00 pm

LOCUTUS wrote:Ahhh, looks like we have a winner! We now have our first Targeted Empire to be assimilated by the Borg Collective, congratulations and keep an eye out for our Cubes coming to a system you own. :twisted:

:roll:

Let heaven and nature sing.
And I have all the cubes I'm going to worry about, right here in this glass (takes a sip).

Better be careful, or you just might get smacked so hard, it'll even kill those ore deposits you came from.
:o
"Beeblebrox. Just be glad he's out there."
Trader_Phred

Next

Return to News